Become an esthetician from the comfort and convenience of home with these facial tips borrowed from the pros. Follow these simple steps for a radiant complexion, whether the occasion is a special night out or it’s time for your weekly home facial:
Perfect Your Cleansing: Begin with a treatment cleanser and brightening toner to dissolve traces of makeup and dirt while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. HydroPeptide’s Cleansing Gel: Cleanse Tone Makeup Remover is a multi-tasking cleanser that will balance skin’s PH, remove makeup and deep clean in one simple step. HydroPeptide’s Cleanse: Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser is an example of a gentle exfoliating cleanser that promotes healthy skin renewal and clarity. HydroPeptide’s Tone: Anti-wrinkle Brightening Toner not only visibly shrinks pore size, it contains bearberry and lactic acid to promote a more even skin tone.
– For oily, normal and dry skin: Cleansing Gelfollowed by Cleanse and Tone will leave behind a flawless and radiant complexion for all.
– For maintenance, using the exfoliating Cleanse in the morning to increase cell turnover and Cleansing Gel at night to remove makeup is recommended. Tone can be used twice a day to prep the skin for a treatment serum.
– For sensitive and acne prone skin: Cleansing Gel is gentle enough to remove impurities without irritating the skin. This cleanser also contains Green Tea, Chamomile and Cucumber to soothe and protect skin from free radical damage.
Depending on sensitivity level, Cleanse and Tone may also be used. A double cleanse and application of toner is not recommended for easily irritated skin types and those experiencing active breakouts.
Peel Away Impurities: HydroPeptide’s zero down-time, two-step Peel is a radiance-boosting home treatment to indulge in before any and all special occasions! Powerful Vitamin C-infused microdermabrasion crystals, wrinkle-reducing peptides and a unique lactic acid-activating gel will polish and plump your complexion to perfection.
– Tip for sensitive skin: Prevent irritation by refraining from physical exfoliation by pre-mixing Peel 1 and 2, applying the mixture and letting it sit on the skin for 5 minutes.
Mask Imperfections: HydroPeptide’s clay based Mask is formulated with fruit enzymes to extract impurities, collagen- boosting peptides and natural skin brighteners. This mask is a weekly indulgence that will leave behind a smooth, firm and matte-finish complexion.
Treat Unwanted Concerns: HydroPeptide’s Serums all treat fine lines and wrinkles with a variety of peptides and potent botanicals. Choose the serum that fulfills your secondary skin care concerns and apply twice daily.
– Tip: You can mix two serums together to correct your skin care concerns and apply to the skin morning and night.
– To correct fine lines and wrinkles: Serum is a mega-collagen booster that transforms the skin with the most advanced peptide technology.
– For pigmentation and age spots: Even Out fades hyperpigmentation into an even-toned and glowing complexion while preventing future discoloration.
– For redness and irritation: Soothing Serum reduces the appearance of redness while building skin defenses and relieving feelings of discomfort and irritation.
Hydrate and Protect: HydroPeptide’s anti-wrinkle moisturizers are a must during every season, especially the colder winter months. Treat your skin with the hydration it deserves and don’t forget to apply the award winning Face for a nice finishing touch – this mineral sunscreen for the face helps protect from future damage and features color-adjusting spheres to immediately improve skin tone.
– For Normal to Dry skin: <a href=”http://hydropeptide.com.au/product/Power-Lift—Anti-Wrinkle-Ultra-Rich-Concentrate/67Lift contains 21 hydrating elements and perfectly quenches even the driest complexions without clogging pores or leaving behind an oily shine.
- For Normal to Oily Skin: Face protects across the broad spectrum with a complete range of 16 antioxidants while plumping and hydrating with hyaluronic acid